Get a 30% Tax Credit with Your New Metal Roof!
The new Stimulus bill has affected the tax credits for energy efficient home improvements!
On February 17, 2009, President Obama signed a stimulus bill (The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009) that made some significant changes to the energy efficiency tax credits. The highlights are:
- The tax credit has been raised from 10% to 30%.
- The tax credits that were for a specific dollar amount (ex $300 for a CAC), have been converted to 30% of the cost.
- The maximum credit has been raised from $500 to $1500
- All ENERGY STAR labeled metal and asphalt roofs qualify for the tax credit.
- Must be expected to last 5 years OR have a 2 year warranty.
- Our Energy Star products are warrantied for 40 years!
Get a tax credit of 30% on your metal roofing purchase - up to $1500!
Why choose ENERGY STAR reflective roofing for your building?
- ENERGY STAR qualified roof products reflect more of the sun's rays. This can lower roof surface temperature by up to 100F, decreasing the amount of heat transferred into a building.
- ENERGY STAR qualified roof products can help reduce the amount of air conditioning needed in buildings, and can reduce peak cooling demand by 10–15 percent.
Tax credits are now available for home improvements:
- Must be for taxpayers principal residence
- Maximum amount is $1,500